AN URGENT PRAYER REQUEST FOR UGANDA
Please we need help. A recent report from Pastor Lawrence says that because the rains have not
come the orange plants planted to be a cash crop to begin the
process of making the College self supporting are dying due to no rain!
We are asking you can you help in this as the ginger plants
are now seriously threatened! The College has been so
encouraged at the progress this past year and now there is this
huge set back I!
PLEASE PRAY FOR RAIN AND THE $3500 USD TO SOLVE THIS
– 10 gifts of $350 or 100 gifts of $35 would solve this
– Please pray for Vision Bible College for the animal projects which
are doing well. They are now selling the chickens.
– Pray for Pastor Lawrence the farm manager and
his family of six.
– Elections are soon to be held in N. India – Please pray for the release of the permit
to enable DANIEL & ELISABETH to build their house. Zonings have changed creating diﬁculty in the area and wisdom is needed. Pray for favor as they seek to have a house
to live in with their family of three!
WILL YOU CONSIDER HELPING US WITH THE MYANMAR DISASTER ?
– This is an ongoing long term need. THE WATER IN THE REGION IS SEVERELY POLLUTED!
– A request has just come from Kalay from a Pastor where we visited his church . The people in a whole village have no water only mud. We prayed over both the well and the river to change the atmosphere there. Please, can you help?
– Pray for Samuel working to establish a pizza business in
Yangon. Pray for the business to prosper. He is seeking not
only to be self supporting but ultimately to establish a centre
for training in IT.
– Pray for Pastor Samuel. MaChuani & Gabriel now
walking & the family of 15 children. We saw the children on
the recent visit to the childrens homes and they were all
doing well. Pastor Andrew our nephew and Gabriella his
daughter travelled to R.A.N on this last trip and what a
wonderful fun time we had with the children when he taught
them to sing a new action song called zoom zoom zoom
around the room room room and the children were zooming
around the room! They loved it!! Here they are having icecream which they loved.
– What a pleasure it was to introduce more of our family to the
families we love and serve in Mandalay. They were so excited to meet Andrew my
sisters son and my great niece Gabriella.
t It was wonderful to have some time with the ladies in the sewing project at Kakinada.
Ten have graduated and are sewing now with recycled fabric the church is receiving.
Please pray for these ladies who are so excited to be able to sew and make things for sale to
support their children. It was beautiful to see their shiny faces and see how happy they are.
The Conferences in R.A.N was tremendous. God moved greatly and we survived the travel.
PLEASE PRAY FOR PEOPLE TO TRAVEL on trips as the nations are calling.
– PLEASE PRAY FOR DENISE having surgery on March 26 for a speedy recovery and rapid
1. UGANDA – January Bible School , churches. Micro enterprise projects, building 2016
2. BHUTAN — NORTH INDIA JANUARY – FEBRUARY 2017 CALL US FOR MORE DETA1LS.
Working with the restricted church, Conference, Amazing scenery.
3. RESTRICTED ASIA NATION 2017
2weeks or three weeks January -February -Conferences, empowerment, equipping nationals, empowering women.
4. RESTRICTED ASIA NATION- twice a year —March & August! Sept 2-3 weeks. Conference, orphan visits, birthdays, family ministry, churches. Empowerment, encouragement, strengthening churches, travel, scenery.
We need people to travel. Please consider one of these trips.
Sow your Seed to day:
We are Tax Deductible: US5 01
Donations may be sent to Four Corners Ministries Inc . 91645 Overseas Hy Tavernier FL 33070
Donations my also be made through PAYPAL
OTHER OPTIONS INCLUDE
Four Corners Ministries Acct 003449904670 Bank of America Tavernier FL 33070.
Four Comers Ministries Acct PNC Bank Rt :083000108 – 3021362004 Seymour IN USA.
Donations may be sent to Four Corners Ministries Inc. PO Box 1157 Seymour In 47274
NZ credit to Westpac New Zealand : West Pac Four Corners Ministries Acct No. 03 1556 0126869-000
P 0 BOX 48183 BLOCKHOUSE BAY AUCKLAND 1041 NZ
Thanks so much for your prayers &. love.
Denise and Kevin